MCC LICENSE PLATE INFORMATION
- You must be a current member of the Maryland Chevelle Club.
- You must live in the state of Maryland.
- There is a one-time fee of $15.00; renewals are the same as regular tag fees.
- MCC tags can be put on any type of car or truck (under 10,000 pounds GVW).
- MCC tag numbers are assigned in consecutive order. There are NO exceptions, per the Maryland Motor Vehicle Administration.
- To get the MCC tags,
Debra Radcliffe-Borsch to get the proper forms.
These special tags are only
for Maryland vehicles and can only go on a Maryland inspected vehicle (i.e. they
do not not replace historic plates)